19 Pregnancy Symptoms For A Baby Girl
Myths or Facts??? (Some may seem a little odd:)
Here are 19 Pregnancy Symptoms For A Baby Girl It’s a girl if:
– Had morning sickness early in pregnancy.
– Baby’s heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute.
– You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear.
– Left breast is larger than your right breast.
– Your hair develops red highlights.
– You are carrying high.
– Belly looks like a watermelon.
– Craving sweets.
– Craving fruit.
– Crave orange juice.
– Don’t look quite as good as normal during pregnancy.
– Are moodier than usual during pregnancy.
– Face breaks out more than usual.
– Refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread.
– Breasts have really blossomed!
– Your pillow faces south when you sleep.
– Urine is a dull yellow color.
– You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side
– Add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you’re conceiving and the sum is an odd number.
Always fun to hear different “Ol Wives Tales”! Feel free to add a comment on anything you’ve heard or experienced! Love to hear!